Old bushes Mi Lan Xiang 2022

6550 Ft - 22750 Ft

A deliciously exotic, fragrant, honey and fruity tea. Nothing like it, a true rarity and a speciality. It's hard to talk about, you have to taste it, let the tea do the talking. You will have an incredible experience.

Mi Lan Xiang - Honey orchid dancong oolong tea
Old bushes Mi Lan Xiang 2022 6550 Ft - 22750 Ft

Stumped on how to choose from our teas?

Old bushed (lao song) Mi Lan Xiang 2022 米蘭香 - Honey orchid dancong oolong tea

The tea was harvested from nearly 100-year-old tea bushes on 28 March 2022. The village of Li Zhi Ping lies at an altitude of around 1200 metres, where the tea bushes can grow in ideal conditions. The constant filtered sunlight and humidity, as well as the rocky soil, produce exceptional teas.

It is a traditional roasted tea, made over Lichi charcoal, at a low temperature but for a longer time. According to the producer, this corresponds to a "medium-medium" degree of roasting.

The processing level of the tea leaves is in the ideal range, which means that about 30% of the leaves are reddish-reddish - oxidized, and 70% are greenish. This is the oxidation level for dancong oolongs. No matter how long you steep this tea, it will never be bitter thanks to this and the excellent raw material.

An extremely rich tea, honeyed, sweet, pleasantly astringent, complex, with an exotic floral fragrance and a recurring "shan yun 山韵" character that only the outstanding dancong oolongs have. It is similar to the "yan yun" character used in wuyi oolongs, translated as "energy" rock rhyme, the cultivar flavor profile in the tea is so called.

The power of the old plant is quite outstanding in this tea, so if you're a dancong oolong lover or looking for something really special, I recommend you try it and save some for the future. As the months and years go by, this tea will become more and more honeyed.

More information

weight N/A
Quantity: No selection

100 grams, 25 grams, 50 grams

Production site: No selection

Li zi Ping 李仔坪 village - Phoenix Mountains - Guangdong Province, China